Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holistic Health

I want you all to know that if you have bad relationships whether in the past or present, this will negatively effect your overall health.
It will zap your energy right out of you leaving you on the brink of depression. You need to separate yourself from negative people or situations, to keep you from feeling the pull downward. By doing this you will keep your mind off of things that will trigger emotional trauma and help you to focus on other goals.
You will need to try and work on healing that area in your life i would recommend spiritual growth as it has been key in so many clients as well as my life.
I do this by spending time with my God, Jesus my savior. This has improved my family life and made me a better husband, person and business owner. You can't do it on your own you already know this, so stop trying. Seek that healing that can only come from Christ.
That is holistic health at its best and you will never want to leave that feeling behind.

No comments: