Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What it takes!

I would like to give you a perspective to my life as far as training goes.
I spend a lot of my time researching and trying to understand the human body and what make it tick. When I learn something new I try to share it with my family first then to my clients. I have done this time and time again right up until now. Having taken all the information about health, wellness and weight loss (yes in that order). I use them accordingly and with a passion to help people get to their goals with weight loss, then learning that they now know more about life and how to live with a healthy mind and body than they ever thought they would.

This being said I would like to think that I can make the impossible happen even sickness and disease healing. I know that sounds like it is crazy but I truly believe that my God is real and He left us the keys to healthy living and healing through His word.
I know that will make some people feel funny but that is my life and I can say what ever I want, it is my blog. So what does this mean for you?
It means that I will seek and find the best information for you, if you are my client and or if you are my friend it will be obvious that I care about you by giving you a hard time about what you eat, its what I do.
So if you are thinking of getting in shape or just getting real about what you are eating then give me a call. But be serious and understand that life is education and if you don't want to learn new things you might as well lay down and die!
Get up and do something real for you and your family.

Wow this turned into a real sales pitch, oh well enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Terry,

You gave me some excellent food for thought yesterday when you told me to "eat for how I want to feel in the future, not for how I feel today." I love it! It's my new mantra for getting past bad cravings.

Eat for how I want to feel in the future, not for how I feel today.

Eat for how I want to feel in the future, not for how I feel today.

Eat for how I want to feel in the future, not for how I feel today.

Later!

Sherry