Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Time Clearance!


I hope you are having a great weekend! I also hope that you are all in good health, I understand that there is a "bug" going around. If you got this message in a email I apologize for the bad spelling, I just realized that I made a mistake there.

With that, I trust you all are well and ready for the holidays, but if not get well soon and take your probiotics!

Click Here For Probiotics

I have a couple of deals to give you fro this the last week before Christmas. If you are like me I like to take some good foods and supplements with me out of town to ensure my health while I enjoy my family. If this is you then you are in luck!

I have Perfect Weight America (PWA) Protein bars on Clearance this week. 

2 boxes for $52.25


If you are trying to keep your weight in check this holiday season or you want to give the gift of weight managment to a friend or family member then your deal is right here.


The PWA and Nashville Nutritionals has come together for a special package just in time for Christmas.

PWA Weight Managment Kit!

1 Box PWA protein bars 

FucoThin Fat Burner Supplements

PWA Vitamin Code, vitamins

Perfect Meal Shake Mix

PWA paper back book

Detoxifiber Powder

MSRP-$215!

Your Price Is $159.95

$55 in savings !!!

If you want this offer please to the contact section and I will help you out. If you want to laugh then you shouldread this.


Have a great day!



No comments: