Monday, November 17, 2008

100th Post!!!

I wish I could be more excited about the fact that we finally reached 100 postings but I am sadly not that excited.
Because I want you to have the best information out there, the numbers are just a bonus. I want to reach out to you with the best content possible giving you the most informative articles and post that I can find or type.

If that the case I better get busy huh?

Well speaking of content, I am a firm believer in reading the labels on my food. So much so this is the first things I teach my clients. Its not about calories its about content, that is the truth! 
Listen to your body and take notes on how you feel after a meal. DO you feel tired or do you feel energized?
If you said energized then you are probably eating living foods, otherwise you are feeling so so.
Most people don't even think about how they feel after they eat, which can be a reason why we are an obese nation.
I want you to get the most out of your food, so.. read the labels. You don't need three sweeteners, two preservatives and flavor in your water. You just need pure water! Well if you can find water that still contains its natural minerals than you are doing even better but you get my point.
And that's just water! Think of all the others things that are in our food, I know its overwhelming.
Do me this favor and just start by eating raw, and then organic foods then tell me how you feel.

Can't afford it? Well you cannot afford to be sick or get cancer or miss work either can you? Think about it and get back to me.

No comments: