Monday, November 10, 2008

nashvillenutritional.bigcartel.com

Its finally here! http://nashvillenutritionals.bigcartel.com

This has been on my wish list for sometime now and is finally here and ready for you. I went out of my way to make a deal with Garden Of Life to give you the best pricing you will find anywhere in Nashville!
We will be carrying the full line of GOL products, yes everything. 
Garden Of Life is the only brand that I have 100% confidence in, enough that I use their products every day. With the raw, organic, and living nutrients offered plus the new Vitamin Code there are no excuses to not be eating as healthy as your trainer tells you too (inside pt joke that only my clients would get).

This is local and the only source for raw organic living products around! Now go check it out!

No comments: