Monday, May 11, 2009

Makers Diet

Well I am here at the end of the second week of phase 1 and will be starting phase 2 on Wed. Which has me very excited, for the simple fact that I can have sweet potatoes and bananas.

So far I have lost 12 pounds! This is amazing considering I haven't changed my frequency of eating at all. I have been doing a fast day which is pretty difficult to do by yourself, grab a partner to do this with you as it will make it easier. I have come to love goat cheeses and really like goat milk. But the most success I have is the fact that not only do I recover from workouts faster but my skin looks great and my muscles are becoming more defined.

An example of a one day would be this:
Breakfast
3 grass fed/ free range eggs
2 pieces of Applegate farms turkey bacon
Lunch
Spinach and avocado salad with grilled chicken
Berries (raspberries, strawberries and blue berries)
Snack
Berries in goats milk yogurt
Dinner
Turkey burgers on the grill in a lettuce wrap with avocado tomato and mustard
Asparagus
and berries

In the morning I have a berry smoothy with eggs goatein and goats milk kefir. I also add in some perfect meal and primal defense.


This is just an example of what you can do on the fist phase of the makers diet I hope you find this informative and are looking to experience this lifestyle for yourself.
You will never be the same again!

No comments: