Monday, June 8, 2009

Injuries?

So,have you ever had an injury? Yeah me too, I recently re-injured my back. I hurt it years ago when I worked in a sand paper factory. I was the "slitter" operator and had to put on and take off multiple rolls of heavy sand paper. I would do this day in and day out, but back then (7 years ago) I was not of the same mind that I am today. There was no whole food diet, there was no regular workout routine, and there was no knowledge of prescription drugs.

I hurt my back by turning and lifting at the same time and it hurt really bad, I had to go to the emergency room and could hardly drive there. I was bent over in a lot of pain, I was told that I had a severe muscle strain, which basically means I over stretched my muscle. I was given pain killers and muscle relaxers and told not to go back to work for a week. One week turned into two weeks and by week three I was back to work. I was back on light duty for 6 weeks and still had to take muscle relaxers. This is the same injury that I hurt again last week.

What's different now is that I have a very clean system and haven't had any foreign chemicals or drugs since that day. I also work out quite regularly but the most important thing is I knew exactly what to do. I spent a lot of time stretching the day of the injury and then went home and rested. I also started a regiment of horse chestnut mixed with some other potent herbs. I was better in just two days and now 5 days later I am back to 100% lifting weights and ridding my bike like before.

Don't let your diagnoses be no more living, do some research and find an alternative. Also remember that nothing replaces a whole food diet, a clean system, regular exercise and a hunger to find a better way to treat your body!

No comments: